Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Royal Platinum Eau De Parfume

Today, I'm going to review this new fragrance company I found at the drugstore! Its called Royal Platinum and they make clones of the brand name perfumes. I recently bought the Paris Hilton one and one of 'the one' by Dolce and Gabana! They are extremely affordable (got each for $5) and they do smell like the real ones! Staying power is not too bad (The Paris Hilton one stays on my clothes for theeee longest time! Even after the washes!) and the amount considering the price is pretty good too. If your familiar with the scents, the Paris Hilton one smells like a fruity sensation with a bit of elegance to it, and the D and G one smells like vanilla with a side or orchids! Or maybe i'm a bit off with the scents. I'm sorry I don't know how to describe them. But, I highly recommend them to everyone, whether your looking for a new scent to try and if you just want to grow your collection. These are perfect for a casual day or even formal (I wore 'the one' to my grad!). They also have a mens line too, by the way. Oh, and did I mention they have gorgeous bottles (or at least I think they are).





-With love, Maha

No comments:

Post a Comment